The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area. As it often takes sometime for records to be forwarded from your former practice all newly registered patients will be asked to complete a health questionnaire and are offered a consultation with the doctor.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
The Registration department opens daily between the hours of 10 am- 4 pm. Any enquiries or new registration forms can only be taken during these times.
**WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO ACCEPT PATIENTS WITHIN CERTAIN AREAS – PLEASE CHECK YOU ARE WITHIN THE PRACTICE CATCHMENT AREA VIA THE LINK BELOW**
Patients who have never registered with a GP in the UK before will need to bring a copy of their passport & include on the registration form the date that they came to live in the UK.
- Check you are within our catchment area – click here.
- We do not accept patients outside our catchment area.
- You can register by completing a form available from reception. You will need to complete this by hand & ensure you sign the form and bring it to the surgery with 1 form of photographic ID (e.g. Passport, driving license etc) and 1 form of proof of address dated within the last 3 months (e.g. Utility bill, bank statement etc) to support your application.
- You will have a named, accountable doctor who is responsible for coordinating your care. You can still talk to or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP.
You can also apply for an Online account at reception, which will allow you to book GP appointments and order repeat medication. No form to complete but photographic ID is required to confirm identity before username and password can be issued.
Please return your completed forms to the surgery.
Each patient should have 3 completed forms and ensure you have signed the Registration (GMS1) form.
Please also ensure you bring your forms of Identification with you.
* PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REGISTRATION WITHOUT THE COMPLETION OF ALL 3 FORMS*
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.