Kooth provides a safe, secure means of accessing help for young people via the internet.
By accessing Kooth, young people can benefit from:
- A free, confidential, anonymous and safe way to receive support online.
- Out of hours’ availability. Counsellors are available from 12noon to 10 pm on weekdays and 6 pm to 10 pm at weekends, every day of the year on a drop-in basis.
- Online Counselling from a professional team of BACP qualified counsellors is available via 1-1 chat sessions or messaging on a drop- in basis or via booked sessions.
- Discussion Boards which are all pre-moderated allow young people to access peer to peer support.
- Online Magazine full of moderated articles many of which are submitted by young people offering advice and guidance on a huge range of topics.
- No referral is required. Young people can register for Kooth independently at www.kooth.com
INTRODUCTION TO KOOTH FOR PARENTS AND CARERS IN THE SOUTH WEST
TUESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2022, 4:30PM – 5:30PM
A Parent & Carers Presentation on Kooth with a Live tour of Kooth Site
An opportunity for Questions & Answers about Kooth
EVENT CONTENT INCLUDES:
Introduction to Kooth
Overview of services included in the website
Opening an account
Please click here to register